The Wheel Stud Service Kit is completely portable and includes a 10 ton hydraulic cylinder to provide fast and effective removal of even the most seized studs. This kit also includes a rigid heat treated steel press frame, 4140 chrome-moly steel components, and a convenient carrying case.
- Removal of the hub is not required
- Interchangeable adapters for maximum flexibility
- Maximum safety from accurate installations
- Eliminates risk of damage to hubs, seals, wheel bearings, and wheel studs
- For use on inboard hubs on trucks and buses
Note: For use with any 10,000 psi hydraulic power source (optional).
"Do not use a hammer to remove or install studs while the hub is on bearings. A hammer can cause impact damage to the bearing raceway, which will reduce bearing life. Serious personal injury and damage to components can result." ArvinMeritor (2008) Maintenance Manual MM-0637 (Revised 06-08)
Shipping Weight 36 lbs
New Tool Alerts